The Pemi Club membership consists of individuals, couples, and families.
We welcome members to our club regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, abilities, or disabilities. Our members come from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We share in common the drive to improve ourselves, to support each other, and to contribute to our club in valuable ways.
Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31. Annual dues are NOT prorated for partial year memberships.
Please click on the link below to join on-line, print an application form using a link below, or pick up an application at the club.
Please print clearly, or better still, click the “Fillable” application link on this page. You can type in your personal information and print your typed application for submission.
Noting which interests are important to you helps our officers and Board of Directors plan for the club.
If you have skills that you would like to contribute, please enter them on the “Volunteer” line.
On the back (or second page) of the application form, choose the membership plan that suits you best.
- You can choose an individual or family membership.
- New members pay the $20 administration fee.
- After two (2) consecutive years of membership, and with proof of age, for members aged 68 (as of the date of the application) and older, the membership fee is reduced to $50. Adding a spouse or significant other is $50.
- After two (2) consecutive years of membership, and with proof of age, for members aged 80 (as of the date of the application) and older, membership is free. Adding a spouse or significant other is $50
- Access to the indoor range requires paying the additional fee listed on the application..
- Please make a donation to keep our club financially strong. Join the patron program if you can. The club is run entirely by volunteers, and all contributions go to operations or improvements.
Applications are submitted on-line using the link below, on the club grounds at the gate kiosks, by hand delivery to our treasurer, or by mail at PO Box 38, Plymouth, NH 03264
New Member Orientation Program (NeMO)
A new membership will not include range privileges until you have attended our New Member Orientation Program (NeMO).
After you apply, you will receive an email advising you of the NeMO dates and the requirements for attending.
NeMO is an educational program that focuses on safety leadership, rules of conduct, and range restrictions. Part of the training is general firearm safety. Some training is unique to our ranges.
All new members, including family members ages 16 and older, are required to attend. All shooting family members under age 16 are strongly encouraged to attend. New members should be prepared to commit at least three (3) hours to become familiar with: club grounds, range safety rules, and proper conduct on the ranges. The orientation has two parts:
- Approximately 1.5 hour lecture presentation at the clubhouse;
- Approximately 1.5 hour outdoor orientation tour of outdoor, indoor and trap ranges. Please wear appropriate clothing (including footwear) for this outdoor tour.
When families visit the ranges, at least one person in every group must be NeMO qualified to lead on safety.
New members who choose not to attend NeMO may: visit the clubhouse, attend business meetings and directors’ meetings, participate in our numerous educational or safety programs, and attend friendship events like catered dinners and the popular summer bar-b-que.
The 1-Day Membership form is available to members on the "Documents" page.
To access the "Documents" page you must be logged in as a Member.