REOPENING THE RANGES ON 05/23/20. Here is a message from club president Jon Heinonen about the next step in reopening of the ranges.
Reopening of the Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club
As of Saturday, May 23, 2020, the Board of Directors and officers have voted to reopen the club with the following restrictions:
- The outdoor ranges will be open for use by members only; no guests or visitors will be allowed.
- All members will be required to wear their badges in a visible location on their person while on club property, no exceptions.
- Everyone is required to wear face coverings while on club property. Shoot only from the fixed shooting stations; do not move the shooting tables.
- Limit your range time to 1.5 hours at one time to make sure all members have time to use the ranges. If all the stations are full, please wait in your vehicle.
- No groups
- Stay at least six feet apart from all others on the ranges, in parking areas, and at sign-in kiosks.
- Indoor range will remain closed.
We recommend that you bring something to cover the shooting benches while you are using them. Bring a pen or pencil to use for signing in and out of the ranges. Please respect these restrictions and other members while at the club.
These restrictions will remain in place until further notice. Failure to follow any of these restrictions could lead to disciplinary action or loss of membership privileges as determined by the Board of Directors.
Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club