The Pemi Valley Fish & Game Club has a newly renovated 7-position, 50-ft indoor shooting facility that provides members the opportunity to engage in handgun and .22 rimfire rifle shooting year-round. Recent renovations and improvements to the range include:
- 4,000 cfm HEPA filtration system to remove particulate lead from range air
- Dual heating systems to ensure comfortable temperatures all winter
- Sound-absorbent paneling in the range and between shooting stations
- Sound-blocking paneling between the range and ready room
- Improved lighting at the target and shooting positions
The Indoor Range is available to members for open recreational shooting 7 days per week from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM, except during organized events. Check the club calendar for availability of the range.
Payment of an annual fee, in addition to regular membership, is required to obtain Indoor Range privileges. An orientation to the Indoor Range is required and is offered as part of the New Member Orientation (NEMO) program.
For a complete list of allowable ammunition at the indoor range click here