The Pemi Valley Fish & Game Club has a newly renovated 7-position, 50-ft indoor shooting facility that provides members the opportunity to engage in handgun and .22 rimfire rifle shooting year-round. Recent renovations and improvements to the range include:
- 4,000 cfm HEPA filtration system to remove particulate lead from range air
- Dual heating systems to ensure comfortable temperatures all winter
- Sound-absorbent paneling in the range and between shooting stations
- Sound-blocking paneling between the range and ready room
- Improved lighting at the target and shooting positions
The Indoor Range is available to members for open recreational shooting 7 days per week from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM, except during organized events, such as the Pistol Team matches which are held on Monday evenings from October to April. Payment of a $20 annual fee, in addition to regular membership, is required to obtain Indoor Range privileges.
For a complete list of allowable ammunition at the indoor range click here